There are over 20,000 social or housing association homes in Plymouth, ranging from sheltered housing for older people, adapted homes for people with disabilities and family homes.
All available social and housing association homes are advertised through Devon Home Choice. To apply for a property you must join the Devon Home Choice housing register.
Once your application has been accepted they'll write to you to confirm what band your application has been placed in and what type of home you can bid for.
Devon Home Choice housing associations partners in Plymouth
- Affinity Sutton
- Aster Communities
- Devon and Cornwall Housing Association
- Guinness Trust
- Hastoe Housing Association
- Jephson Housing Association
- Plymouth Community Homes
- Sanctuary Housing Association
- Signpost Housing Association
- Sovereign South and West
- Tamar Housing Society
- Tor Homes
- Westcountry Housing Association
Main page source: Plymouth City Council