If you're concerned about a vacant or run down property email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01752 304235 or complete our online form.
- identify the owner and ask them to put things right
- help the owner to sell, let or lease their property
- provide a range of options and services to help the owner to return the property to use
If our help is declined and the property remains empty, we can take the following enforcement action:
- An empty dwelling management order
- A compulsory purchase order
- An enforced sale
Email email@example.com or call 01752 304235 for help and advice on bringing an empty property back into use.
Useful external links
- Repair or renovate your empty home
- Let your empty home
- Sell your empty home
- Financial assistance for empty homes
- How we deal with a home that remains empty
Main page source: Plymouth City Council